World Tai Chi Day 2021 (sorta!)
Pennridge Tai Chi has not participated in World Tai Chi Day in a while. 2020 was supposed to be the year for our big return, but we all know how well that worked! So we’re going to try again and have a small get-together on World Tai Chi Day! In past years we did a lot of advertising for World Tai Chi Day. This year we are only inviting our student roster.
- Date: Saturday, April 24th (Rain Date, Sunday April 25th)
- Time: 9:30-10:30AM
- Location: South Perkasie Covered Bridge. See map (link) for directions
Here are the rules:
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED! No mask, no playtime for you.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING! Let’s stay 6ft apart – think about everyone’s personal space.
- RSVP REQUIRED! If we do not have enough participants we will not hold the event.
Please us the signup form below to RSVP. We hope to see you there!